When can I pick up my Christmas packages?
Packages are available for pick up on Friday, December 23rd. You can select a 30-minute window between 11:30am – 9pm:
Pre-Orders will end when we sell out, or Monday, December 19th at 12pm.
Zingerman’s Roadhouse is closed Christmas Day.
Where do I go to pick up my meals?
2501 Jackson Avenue
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
When do Pre-Orders for Christmas End?
We’ll stop taking orders on Monday, December 19th at 12pm, noon.
How Do I Pick Up My Order?
We’re so happy you asked! To help make your pickups as smooth as possible, please follow these steps when you arrive!
- Please pull into one of our curbside spots, numbers 1-11, these signs are brown. They are located to the left of Roadhouse Park.
- Text “Christmas” to (734) 929-0332. Then follow the instructions to send in your Order Number, Last Name on the Order, and Parking Spot Number. This will help us locate your order.
- Would you like to add a cup of coffee, dinner, or some snacks for that day? Great! Just pull up to the Roadshow trailer instead of parking in a spot, so we can take care of that for you. You’ll need to let the Roadies know you have a Christmas order to pick up also. Thank you!
Thank you again for your amazing support. Zingerman’s Roadhouse is incredibly grateful to all of you!
I have more questions about your offerings, how can I learn more?
We’d be happy to answer any more questions you have. Please feel free to call or email the Roadhouse!
Phone Number: 734-663-3663
Email: [email protected]
I’d like to leave a tip for the Roadhouse Staff, how can I do that?
Awe, gee, thanks! On your way through checkout, you can select Tip the Roadies and set it by custom dollar amount or by percentage of total order.
I’ve ordered and need reheating Instructions!
We’ve got you covered. We’ll post reheating instructions here and on zingermansroadhouse.com
Zingerman’s Roadhouse takes your allergen and dietary concerns seriously.
We take extraordinary care to avoid cross-contamination, but we do prepare food that contains all six major allergens in our kitchen. In the comments of your order please indicate if you or someone you are placing an order for does have a dietary restriction or allergy. We may contact you for further information about your request.
Information about all our allergens in our Christmas To-Go menu is listed below:
- Bacon braised greens: (gluten free, dairy free) Contains: pork
- Anson mill grits: (gluten free, vegetarian) Contains: butter
- Mashed potatoes: (gluten free) Contains: dairy and butter
- Biscuits: Contains: butter, dairy, flour
- Mac and cheese: (vegetarian) Contains: dairy, butter flour
- Wild Rice Stuffed Delicata Squash: (gluten free, dairy free, vegan)
- Sliced Peppered Ham: (gluten free, dairy free)
- Whole Pit-Smoked Chicken: (gluten free, dairy free)